Fingal Island Eco-Walk & Lighthouse Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nelson Bay, NSW
- Product code: FIEW
Fingal Island is full of rich history and incredible views! You can see right across Fingal Bay and the views looking along the coastline are spectacular!
Climb the spiral staircase to the top of unique Point Stephens Lighthouse - your Guide will share stories about it's origin and history as you step out onto the balcony and take in the spectacular view!
Learn about Government Cove (where the ships once delivered supplies, including the sandstone blocks used to build the lighthouse!), Shark Bay (which is now a great snorkeling site) and an Aboriginal fish trap lagoon (which is a fabulous spot for swimming on warmer days!). During the cooler months, Fingal Island is the perfect place to try to spot a Whale!
KIDS!!!! - Become a 'Junior Ranger" for a day! Hear stories of shipwrecks, discover some bush food, and learn about the different plants and wildlife that live on the Island!
* Delivery to Island
* Fully Guided by our accredited Eco-Guide
* Lighthouse Tour
* Nature Walk
* 'Ranger Checklist' for kids
* Swim in the secluded lagoon (during warmer weather)
* Complimentary refreshments
* Rain Poncho (if necessary)
3.5 Hour Duration - Available all year round, on request
- Dependent on suitable Weather/Sea Conditions
- Requires a minimum of 6 guests